Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Parsons Illustration Senior Show + Etsy!!

This past week was the opening for the Parsons Illustration Senior Thesis Show. I had my 6 outfits on display as well as a large shelf area filled with tons of new 3D plush and other fun items in addition to tons of other awesome stuff from my classmates.

A bunch of the new plush were Mountain People characters that I had made as illustrations a little while ago. They are a cozy family of 10, all silly and super fun original illustrations. They are 16" tall and are all for sale on etsy! Collect them all!!!
In addition I had made some fun throw pillow covers with zipper closures, complete with pillow! Pillows for sale on etsy.
The black and white Collab Slab backpack I did with Victoria Salvador was also in the Illustration show in addition to a new blue and yellow adult version of her same drawing. Like the black and white backpack this one is also one of a kind. ACT FAST!! Backpack for sale on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment