Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Threadless Plushie

I worked on a little plush project for Threadless this week, man is that logo hard to cut out.  I put the logo cutout in fabric on the front and made a Threadless themed fabric for the sides and back.
Paper cutout

Cutout of dyed fabric

Sewn logo

Embroidering Tees bubble

Finished Tees bubble

Completed logo sewn

All of the puzzle pieces

Sewing it all together

Oooooo so squishy

Detail (obviously)

I always like to include a little extra something (I call it a soft book) showcasing some other work (can't hurt)!  Here's the plush fabric envelope.

Envelope back with a fancy looking trim

Peek- a- boo velcro

Fancy border on the cover letter

My two faves!

Love that detail pic

3 comments:

  1. strong man fabric!!? so psyched to see you this friday, for many reasons...one of them being that this is so impressive and i want to give you a big ol' hug because of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your details! The envelope is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo can't wait! It's a circus print btw.

    ReplyDelete