Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 18, 2014

Science Patches

In the past months I've been working with Harlem Biospace, a new biotech incubator in NYC that offers affordable shared lab space and a community for biotech start ups. I designed patches for their HypotheKids K-5 summer camp program launching in July which aims to highlight different science and engineering disciplines through hands-on experiments. You can read more about the program here. One patch will be given to the campers for each of the 8 weeks of the program, each pertaining to a different science theme. I also made a patch for their Hk Maker Lab, a six week summer science program for teens in NYC. I think they all came out pretty awesome, take a look!












2 comments:

  1. these are great! especially love the wind farm one - such pretty colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can I order some of these badges from? I am an assistant leader of the STEM scouts part of boy scouts but they only give online badges for this and the kids can't really see them. They are only on the parents account if the parent got an account. So we thought it would be nice to be able to give the kids actual badges but the boy scouts doesn't have any. So I was wondering how and if I could order some of these and how much they would be. We have 12 scouts in our troop and we have done chemistry and electricity and health and safety and gravity and bugs and
    robotics we still have geocahe I hope you can help us. thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete