Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mini Custom Bag Projects

I should spend more time making fun little items because they're a whole lot easier to make than full backpacks/clothing and still make a great blog post (I hope!) The airplane safety fabric is an older one of my prints but it goes along perfectly with the new dopp pouch style (travel themed) coming out in 3 patterns for Mokuyobi Threads in the fall so I made it as a gift for a very cool lady I know.

The other mini project I did was make matching meat print fanny packs with dark red webbing for a custom order, how fun! The only thing better than one meat fanny pack is two! Success!









2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    leather men belt bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are providing such great information and service through blogs. Thanks for providing such beautiful designs ideas. Want to customize these custom fanny packs you can easily manufacture these bags according to your requirement and preference at wholesale price.
    For more information visit the website
    Custom Fanny Packs

    ReplyDelete