Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Mokuyobi Threads F/W 2014

While I know we're all just starting to gear up for summer (or really any temperature above 50 degrees), retail buyers are already on the prowl for fall merchandise. Mokuyobi recently showed at the NY NOW show in manhattan as well as at POOL Trade show in Vegas for the fall season. I made a super fancy look book this year featuring my friend and doppelgänger, Jessica who literally everyone who came by the booth thought was me in the catalog. Hilarious.

Check out the sweet new products you can expect from Mokuyobi this fall, launching mid July.

If you are a buyer or retailer and would like a printed copy of the catalog, shoot me an email at Julie@MokuyobiThreads.com and I will gladly send one out to you!












No comments:

Post a Comment