Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 18, 2011

Dream Big Bag

Another applied illustration!! I made this sweet drawing mostly just for fun but also to add some more work to my portfolio. It was so awesome I couldn't just leave it as a drawing so I decided to print it on fabric and make it a sort of gym bag/diaper bag/etc. Anyone of any age could rock this bag! I made two side pockets with yellow accents as well as an inside pocket. The top is a zipper closure with double zipper pulls. The bag has an adjustable webbing shoulder strap as well as carrying handles. The outside is 100% cotton as well as the yellow lining. To make it sturdier and more substantial the bag has a quilted padding making the bag quite thick. The dimensions are 9.5"w x 15"h x 6"d Check it out!

Sketch

Formatted and Colored

The Bag!!

Pocket Side View

Zipper Detail

This one of a kind bag is available on Etsy. Snatch it up and be the one and only Dream Big bag owner.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    May I ask you, how do you have this printed? Is it digital or a transfer?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paz, it is a digital print on fabric! Very colorfast.

    ReplyDelete