Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Screen Printed Pencil Case/Travel Pouch/Bike Tool Bag

For Renegade Chicago I have been working on these AWESOME hand screened zippered water proof nylon pencil cases for back to school which conveniently also double as a travel pouch to put all of your travel goodies in as well as a bike tool bag.  They come in a large variety of sizes and colors including a bunch of multicolor color blocked zip bags and ones long enough to fit a 12 inch ruler!!  No two are alike!!  For sale first come first serve at The Renegade Craft Fair Chicago Sept 10 + 11 11am-7pm both days.  Find me at booth #4!!  If there are any left they will of course be for sale on etsy.  Check them out!!!







3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Someone in my Face book group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and excellent design and style.
    printed bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get re-usable printed promotional bags as a great way to get your brand exposure. Capitalise on this popular trend & order online today with Mad Dog.

    Printed sports bags


    ReplyDelete
  3. Valuable information.. Is there any further reading you would recommend on this?

    Amela
    Promotional Bag

    ReplyDelete