Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 17, 2015

Custom Laptop Case

I've always wanted to make a proper padded zip laptop case since I made myself that vinyl cassette laptop sleeve back in 2011 when I bought my Macbook Air. So this custom order was a perfect opportunity to do just that!

The color combo was inspired by the Coast Bag. The laptop case features a main padded compartment for the laptop, front wrap pocket for accessories like your charger, and a front zip pocket for even smaller accessories like headphones. It turned out really sleek and I really dig the look of it. I plan to incorporate it into a future Mokuyobi line especially considering the full laptop case options on the market right now. Check out the in prog and final photos below!








1 comment:

  1. Will these be available sometime soon? Exactly what I'm looking for!

    ReplyDelete