Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 12, 2014

Tanzania Trip

I took a safari trip with my family to Tanzania! Aside from all of the itchy bug bites and getting stung by a super stealthy bee/wasp it was a good time. I rented a 400mm lens for my Canon t2i camera to use on the trip since the animals won't come super close to you even if you say please. It didn't come with a protective case so I made one: tan nylon with yellow nylon lining, a coral strap, and a teal zipper padded with 1/2" foam all around. Still have no idea what I'll use it for since I returned the lens.





We saw tons of animals and colorful birds. Some animals we saw were impala, warthogs, wildebeests, giraffes, hippos, zebras, crocodiles, dik diks, lions, monkeys, a leopard, a rhino, elephants, hyenas, and more! Here are some highlights of the trip photos:


















Hot air balloon ride









Safari Breakfast




Baby zebra rolling in the dirt


Bird doodle






All day open car rides make for interesting hairdos




No comments:

Post a Comment